Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cuban Beef Picadillo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cuban Beef Picadillo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cuban Beef Picadillo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cuban beef picadillo recipe. You can cook cuban beef picadillo using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cuban Beef Picadillo:
- Take 250 g of Minced Beef.
- Provide 1/2 of an onion diced.
- Use 200 g of fresh tomatoes peeled and chopped.
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tbls of Cumin.
- You need 1/4 tbls of Oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 10 of Stuffed small green olives.
- Get 15 g of Sultanas.
- Provide 2 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- Use 125 g of Potatoes diced into sqaures.
- Take 1/2 cup of Beef Stock.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 of courgette sliced.
- Provide 1 of little Black pepper.
- Use of Some freshly chopped Corriander.
Instructions to make Cuban Beef Picadillo:
- Add the minced beef, onion and garlic to a large frying pan and cook until browned..
- Add the fresh tomatoes and cook until they break up..
- Add the potatoes, Cumin, chilli powder and stir to mix in..
- Add the peppers, olives and sultanas, tomato paste, Balsamic vinegar and stock..
- Bring to the boil then turn down to simmer for 15 – 20 minutes until the potatoes have softened and the liquid has reduced down..
- Stir in the courgette for the last few minutes of cooking..
- Season with pepper as the olives are salty you should not need any salt..
- Add the fresh Corriander on top and serve. I served mine with a Mediterranean rice mix..
If you find this Cuban Beef Picadillo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.