Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cumberland pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cumberland pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They have lots of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as eight percent! That’s a wonderful number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cumberland pie recipe. To make cumberland pie you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cumberland pie:
- Get 250 g of Beef steak diced.
- Take 100 ml of water.
- Take of Diced peppers, onions, and carrots.
- Provide of Worcester sauce.
- Provide of Garlic and ginger paste or powder.
- Use cube of Beef stock or seasoning.
- Use of Thinly sliced potatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide of Grated cheese or egg wash.
Steps to make Cumberland pie:
- Cook the diced beef until tender..
- Wash and Thinly slice your potatoes, more like you are making pringles. Bring salted water to boil and put the potatoes in, boil for 8-10 mins until it is almost cooked, but don't let it go too soft or you will risk having mash potatoes 😀. Drain and set aside..
- Spray your pan with oil and add all the diced veggies, sauté for a few minutes until slightly tender then add all the othed Ingredients with a little water. The Aim is to get a sauce that isn't too runny but not dry as well. Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180°c, pour the beef sauce into an ovenproof dish and arrange the potatoes on top, sprinkle the cheese on top. If you don't have cheese you can egg-wash the potatoes or just spray with some melted butter..
- Pop in the oven, until golden and piping hot. -ENJOY😋.
If you find this Cumberland pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.