Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, though, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker roast beef with red wine gravy recipe. To cook slow cooker roast beef with red wine gravy you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy:
- Use 3 of carrots, peeled and cut in half and then into quarters.
- You need 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Get 500 ml of stock (I used 1 1/2 beef oxo cubes).
- You need 180 ml of red wine.
- Provide 2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 900 g of topside beef or silverside Beef.
- Provide 6 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide of Sea salt to taste.
- Provide of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Take of Olive oil to rub into the beef.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy:
- Add the carrots, onion and 3 tablespoons of Cornflour to the slow cooker. Coat the vegetables well with the cornflour..
- Pat dry the beef with kitchen paper. Then rub some olive oil all over the beef then season with a good amount of salt and pepper..
- Heat a pan on high and sear the beef on all sides. Transfer to the slow cooker..
- Add the beef stock, tomato puree, sugar and wine into the slow cooker. Scoop some of the vegetables to the side of the beef as it should mostly be covered with the liquid..
- Cover and cook on low for 3-5 hours until its cooked to preference. I used a meat thermometer and by the time I allowed it to rest it had continued to cook to the point of being well done, so do take into account that it'll continue to cook while it's resting..
- When it's cooked rest the beef for upto 30 minutes covered with foil..
- To reduce the liquid in the slower cooker, transfer it to a saucepan over medium low heat..
- Using a few tablespoons from the sauce, combine it with 3 tablespoons of Cornflour and mix it well. Add to the saucepan..
- Simmer until its thickened..
- When it's serving time, slice the beef thinly and serve with choice of vegetables..
If you find this Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.