Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many men and women don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using regularly. One more thing I want to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is something else that’s important to know about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
The very first thing you should comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat in your body. For people wondering why this doesn’t wind up being stored as fat like other oils it’s mainly because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly inside your body it is easier for your body to simply burn it than to store it. You ought to realize that you can use this oil to generate energy for your body and it’s going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may possibly have during the day.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There is no doubt that in time organizations are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy corned beef hash with poached egg recipe. To cook spicy corned beef hash with poached egg you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg:
- Use 6 slices of West Country Corned beef.
- Use 3-4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes thinly sliced.
- Get 1 stick of celery very finely sliced.
- You need Pinch of chilli flakes (depending on how hot you like it).
- You need of Cooked peas.
- Prepare 2 of onions finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 of eggs.
- You need of Salt & Pepper for seasoning.
- Provide of Oil.
Steps to make Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg:
- Boil the potatoes whole and with the skins on for about 15 minutes or until soft to touch. Leave to go cold then cut into chunks. Heat the pan and with a bit of oil and sauté the potatoes until golden and crispy and tip onto kitchen paper..
- Wipe the pan, add a drop more oil and fry the onions gently until they take on a bit of colour, add the celery, peas, tomatoes and a pinch of chilli flakes. Add the potatoes and the corned beef and warm through. Check for seasoning and serve with a poached egg on top..
If you find this Spicy Corned Beef Hash with Poached Egg recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.