Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy steak pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy steak pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy steak pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can ingest. You probably know this since you’ve in all probability been told to ensure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish in two meals during each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy steak pie recipe. You can have easy steak pie using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy steak pie:
- Get 3 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 500 g of steak pieces.
- Prepare 2 of onions, roughly chopped.
- Take 3 tablespoon of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 of beef stock cubes mixed with 600ml boiling water.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 375 g of ready to roll puff pastry.
- Take 1 of egg yolk, beaten.
Steps to make Easy steak pie:
- To make the filling, heat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Heat half the oil in a large casserole dish, brown the meat really well in batches, then set aside. Add the onions adding a drizzle more oil, then cook on a low heat for 5 mins until coloured..
- Scatter over the flour, stirring until the flour turns brown. Tip the meat and any juices back into the pan along with the ketchup and give it all a good stir. Pour over the stock, season, and bring to a simmer then cover with a lid and put in the oven for about 2 hrs, until the meat is tender. The filling can be made up to three days ahead and chilled or frozen for up to three months..
- To make the pie, heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip the filling into a 24-26cm rimmed pie dish and brush the rim of the dish with some yolk. Unravel the pastry, drape over the dish and use a knife to trim and press the edges against the side of the dish. Re-roll your trimmings to make a decoration if you like. Brush the pie heavily with egg yolk. Make a few little slits in the centre of the pie and bake for 40 mins until golden. Leave to stand for a few minutes before serving..
If you find this Easy steak pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.