Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Eat fish during at least two meals each week.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby back ribs 烤豬肋骨 recipe. To cook baby back ribs 烤豬肋骨 you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨:
- You need of Full rack pork ribs.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Garlic power.
- Get of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, or your favourite pick.
Instructions to make Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨:
- Mix the spices (paprika, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic power).
- Prepare an oven tray with aluminium foil.
- Pre-heat the oven to 130°C.
- Wash and dry the ribs.
- Slightly slice the membranes of the ribs.
- Rub the ribs with spices.
- Place the ribs with bone side up and wrap the foil.
- Bake the ribs for 2 hours.
- Take the ribs out and pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Brush BBQ sauce on both sides and bake for 15 minutes.
- Brush the BBQ sauce again before serving.
If you find this Baby Back Ribs 烤豬肋骨 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.