Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pappardelle with slow cooked Beef Ragu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pappardelle with slow cooked Beef Ragu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pappardelle with slow cooked Beef Ragu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Appleas contain tons of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pappardelle with slow cooked beef ragu recipe. You can cook pappardelle with slow cooked beef ragu using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pappardelle with slow cooked Beef Ragu:
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef Brisket diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of celery sticks finely chopped.
- Use 2 cans of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Take Splash of red wine.
- You need 300 ml of Beef stock.
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped thyme.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 400 g of pappardelle.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Freshly grated parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Pappardelle with slow cooked Beef Ragu:
- Season the beef, add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large pan, brown off the beef and remove to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and add onion and garlic, sauté for a few mins.
- Add celery and carrot and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Add chopped tomatoes, purée, beef stock, wine and herbs and slow cook for 2 hours.
- Shred the beef using forks and slow cook for a further 30mins, season to taste.
- Cook the pasta, add the beef ragu and serve with grated fresh Parmesan.
If you find this Pappardelle with slow cooked Beef Ragu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.