Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best BEEF GOULASH: recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BEEF GOULASH: recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are really beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef goulash: recipe. To cook beef goulash: you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare BEEF GOULASH::
- You need 1 kg of good braising steak, preferably chuck steak.
- Take 1 Tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 of medium onions, cut into wedges.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Use 2 tsp of hot smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube.
- Take 600 ml of cold water.
- Use 400 g of canned of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of tomato purée.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- You need of flaked sea salt.
- Take of freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make BEEF GOULASH::
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/Fan 150°C/Gas 3½. Trim any hard fat off the beef and cut the meat into rough 4cm chunks. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Heat the oil in a large heatproof casserole dish/pan Add the steak and fry over a high heat until nicely browned all over, turning regularly. Add the onions into the pan and cook with the beef for 5 minutes until softened. Add the crushed garlic and cook for a further minute, stirring regularly..
- Sprinkle both paprikas over the meat and crumble the beef stock cube on top. Add the water, tomatoes, tomato purée and bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper, stir well and bring to a simmer. Cover with a tightly fitting lid and transfer the dish to the oven. Cook for 1 & 1/2 hours..
- While the beef is cooking, remove the core and seeds from each pepper Cut each pepper into chunks.When the beef has cooked for 1 &1/2 hours, carefully remove the dish from the oven. Stir in the peppers, put the lid back on and put the goulash back in the oven for a further hour or until the beef is tender..
- Serve with small portions of rice..
If you find this BEEF GOULASH: recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.