Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vitello Tonnato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vitello Tonnato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vitello Tonnato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely great for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vitello tonnato recipe. To make vitello tonnato you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vitello Tonnato:
- You need 1 kg of Veal round.
- Get 1 stalk of Celery.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Golden onions.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 250 g of White Wine.
- You need 1.5 l of Water.
- Take 3 Cloves of garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black peppercorns.
- Use 2 pinches of Salt up to.
- Get of For the sauce.
- Take of 2 Eggs.
- You need 100 g of Drained tuna in oil.
- Use 3 of Fillets anchovies in oil.
- Use 5 of Salted capers.
Steps to make Vitello Tonnato:
- To prepare the vitello tonnato, start by cleaning the vegetables that will be used to cook the meat. Wash them, then peel the carrot and trim it, cut it into pieces.Then remove the ends from the celery and cut it into pieces as well. Peel the onion and divide it into two parts Gradually collect the ingredients in a bowl and add whole garlic, without shirt..
- Clean the meat by removing any cartilage and strands of fat. In a large pot, place the piece of round, the cut vegetables, 2-3 cloves and the black peppercorns.
- Pour the white wine and then the water to cover everything. Add two pinches of salt and then the oil.
- Turn on the stove and wait for it to boil, then gradually remove the foam that will emerge on the surface. Then close the lid and lower the heat slightly, letting it cook for about 40-45 minutes: remembering that for every 500 g of meat it takes about 30 minutes of cooking. The important thing is that the core of the meat does not exceed 65 °, to be measured with a kitchen thermometer.
- Once the piece of meat is cooked, drain it and let it cool completely Then remove the pepper and cloves.
- Recover 1/3 of the broth obtained and let it reduce over high heat for about ten minutes. The remaining part of the meat broth will be useful for other preparations, such as risotto when cooked, drain the vegetables into a container Meanwhile, prepare the hard-boiled eggs. In a saucepan with plenty of cold water, dip the fresh eggs. Turn on the stove and from the moment of boiling count 9 minutes.
- When they are firm, drain and rinse them under cold water. Once cooled, peel and cut into four parts Add the egg wedges in the bowl with the vegetables add the drained tuna too.
- Anchovies in oil and desalted capers (you can desalt them by rinsing them under running fresh water) finally add a little broth Use the hand blender (possibly the classic mixer is fine too) and add more broth as needed.
- Blend until smooth and of the consistency of your choice. The meat should now be completely cold. Slice it thinly with a smooth-bladed knife. Arrange the slices in a serving dish and pour the cream into the middle. Finally, decorate with the caper fruits, some whole and some cut in half and your vitello tonnato sauce is ready..
If you find this Vitello Tonnato recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.