Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are really good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe. You can cook pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens:
- Use of Pork rib seasoning:.
- Get 750 g of Pork Ribs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Shaoshing rice wine.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of Searing ribs:.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (any is fine depending on your preference).
- Get 1 of large white or red onion, chopped into quarter slices.
- Provide 2 stalks of spring onions, roughly chopped.
- Get 2 of green parts spring onions, bias chopped.
- Use of Vegetables:.
- Provide 3 of large cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 4 slices of Ginger.
- Take 4 of fresh red chillies.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Get 2 of large carrots, chopped into ½ inch half circles.
- You need 1 packet of pickled Mustard Greens.
- Provide 1 of medium size daikon, cut into ½ inch quarter rounds, optional.
- Provide 2 of sweetcorn cobs, chopped into 8-12 pieces.
- You need Handful of whole button mushrooms.
- Take of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare of Hot water, enough to cover the meat and vegetables.
- Prepare of Watercress (optional).
Instructions to make Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens:
- Pre-marinade the pork ribs with Shaoshing rice wine and soy sauce. Let that rest for half an hour at room temperature..
- In the meantime prepare the vegetables and set side on a large plate. For the pickled mustard greens, trim the bottom of and then separate each of the leaves..
- In a large stockpot or pot on medium high heat, add cooking oil and let it heat up. Once oil is hot enough, place the pork ribs into the pot to sear the meat. Sear the meats on all side. When the meat has seared add the onions and half amount of spring onion stalks. Using a wooden spoon, stir to coat the onions and spring onions with the rich flavours at the bottom of the pot..
- Add garlic, ginger and stir for about a minute, then fresh chillis, chill flakes and mix. Now add the carrots into the pot and stir for 30 seconds..
- Add the bottoms of the pickled mustard greens, green part and the remaining spring onion stalks, daikon (optional) and stir together. Into the pot add liquid from the mustard greens and give it another stir. Pour in hot boiling water and fill the pot to the top, until the meat and vegetables are fully covered. Cover with a lid..
- Bring to a boil and skim scum off the impurities coming from the meat. This will give the soup a more refined taste. Turn the heat to medium low and cover again. Let it simmer for 20 to 30 minutes to ensure all of the rich flavours come together. Simmer until the pork rib become tender and daikon is soft..
- Place the sweet corn on the outer edges of the pot, let the soup simmer for another 20 minutes and cover. Then add the watercress (optional) using a wooden spoon to push it into the soup..
- Finally add the button mushrooms, cover again and let it simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- In a serving bowl, add one or two pieces of pork rib, sweet corn and mustard greens. Then using ladle scoop the other vegetables and the soup into the bowl. Serve and eat immediately while hot. This can also be served with a bowl of rice on the side..
If you find this Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.