Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meal Prep: Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meal Prep: Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meal Prep: Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meal prep: beef stroganoff recipe. To make meal prep: beef stroganoff you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meal Prep: Beef Stroganoff:
- You need 600 g of stir fry beef.
- Take 2 of onions diced.
- Get 600 g of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1 l of broth (I used vegetables broth).
- Get 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 300 ml of Sour cream.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Meal Prep: Beef Stroganoff:
- Brown the beef strips, sprinkle pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Add butter, melt. Cook onions for 1 minute, then add mushrooms. Cook mushrooms until golden. Scrape bottom of fry pan to get all the golden bits off. nce it thickens to the consistency of pouring cream (3 – 5 minutes), adjust salt and pepper to taste..
- Add flour, cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add half the broth while stirring. Once incorporated, add remaining broth. Stir, then add sour cream and mustard. Stir until incorporated Bring to simmer,then reduce heat to medium low and thickens it to the consistency of cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- When ready to serve, add beef back to the sauce and cook till beef is fully cooked. Serve with noodles or rice!.
If you find this Meal Prep: Beef Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.