Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy minced beef spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy minced beef spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy minced beef spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Include fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy minced beef spaghetti recipe. You can cook easy minced beef spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy minced beef spaghetti:
- Prepare 450 grams of low fat minced beef.
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 450 grams of spaghetti.
- You need Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- Take 450 grams of can of tomato puree.
- Get of Canola oil.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leave(or indonesian salam leave).
Instructions to make Easy minced beef spaghetti:
- Hear a big pot of 5 litre water with some salt and one table spoon canola oil while you preparing spaghetti sauce..
- Heat the oil in pan, saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and saute few more seconds. Add turmeric and bay leave and saute for few seconds..
- Add minced beef and stir on medium high flame and break it to small parts until meat become brown..
- Add salt and tomato puree and saute for one minutes. Add enought water to cover the ingredients. Cover the pan and let it simmer for about 30 minutes until the meat cooked through and sauce thickens. Discard bay leave. Add basil and black pepper.Turn off the heat..
- Bring the water pot to boil. Break spaghetti to half. Cook spaghetti according to package. Drain in colander..
- In large plate put the spaghetti. Pour the sauce on top and strit gently. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy minced beef spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.