Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They contain loads of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! That’s a wonderful number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema bhare karele (bitter gourd filled with beef mince) recipe. To cook keema bhare karele (bitter gourd filled with beef mince) you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince):
- Take of 🌻For karele filling (Bitter gourd filling).
- You need 6 of Bitter gourd (karele).
- Use 100 g of Beef / lamb / mutton mince.
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need of Salt- as required.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Tamarind pulp or 1 lemon juice.
- Take as needed of Oil-.
- Prepare of 🌻For Gravy:.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Get 1 of canned Chopped tomato.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder / to taste.
- Use 1/2 of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of Lemon juice.
- You need 1-2 of Fresh green chillies chopped.
- Get of Fresh coriander hand full.
- Use as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince):
- Give only one cut to karela, clean from inside remove the seeds, wash thoroughly, sprinkle salt and keep aside. Heat the pan add 2 Tbsp of oil, add the onions saute till golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and the keema..
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or till nice brown add the tamarind pulp / lemon juice and salt fry well till all water dry well turn the heat off and keep aside,till cool completely. Wash the karelas and wipe with a clean cloth from inside and outside. Stuff with the keema stuffing, Heat a pan add one Tbsp oil and shallow fry the karelas till they become tender 80% and are cook nicely. Set aside..
- Take another pan add 2 tbsp oil and add onion sauté till golden brown then add all gravy spices and chopped tomatoes stir well till all tomatoes cooked well add 4-5 tbsp boiled water stir 2-3 minute then add all karele surface of gravy turn the gas slow add lemon juice cover lid lets simmer till karele fully cooked garnish with green chillies & coriander Serve with Roti, rice or naan..
If you find this Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.