Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turmeric Beef & Veggies Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turmeric Beef & Veggies Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, however, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turmeric beef & veggies stir-fry recipe. You can have turmeric beef & veggies stir-fry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turmeric Beef & Veggies Stir-Fry:
- Use of A. Boneless Sliced/Diced Meat.
- Use 700 g of – 1kg beef.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fine salt.
- Prepare of B. Sautéed Ingredients.
- You need 1 of small brown onion – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic – crushed.
- Get of C. Non-leafy Veggies.
- Use 1 1/2 C of couliflower florets.
- Provide 1 C of green beans- cut.
- Provide 1 of small red capsicum- sliced.
- Take 1 of small yellow capsicum- sliced.
- Take of D. Seasonings.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce – or use sugar to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare To taste of – salt or chicken seasoning powder.
Instructions to make Turmeric Beef & Veggies Stir-Fry:
- A. Slice beef or use store bought sliced meat. Heat a pan. Without cooking oil, Sauté meat slices in few batches. Sauté less than a minute or until all sides of the meat turn pale or grey. Remove immediately. Leave to cool before coating the meat with turmeric powder, black pepper powder and pinch of salt. Keep aside..
- B. Prep small brown onion and garlic..
- C. Boil water and 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a pot. Once boiling, blanch cauliflower florets for a minute or two. Remove from the hot water immediately. Blanch cut green beans in the same pot until it turns into bright green. Remove right away to avoid overcooking the beans..
- Cooking the dish – Sauté B until translucent. Add A (meat). Stir to combine..
- Season with D. Add everything in C (veggies). Stir and taste. Adjust accordingly. Stir and mix for a minute and serve hot..
If you find this Turmeric Beef & Veggies Stir-Fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.