Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef ragu pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef ragu pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef ragu pasta recipe. To make beef ragu pasta you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef ragu pasta:
- Get 500 g of beef boneless chunk pieces.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 400 g of pasta.
- Get 1 of brown onion.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Take A few of sprigs of thyme (or one tsp dried).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 2 cans of tomatoes (400g).
- Provide 3 cups of beef stock (2 cubes).
- Provide of Salt and Pepper.
- You need A few of sprigs of fresh parsley.
- Provide 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (or as per taste).
Steps to make Beef ragu pasta:
- Pre heat your oven to 320°F – 160°C Place an oven proof (cast iron) pot on high heat, add a large drizzle of olive oil, once oil is hot add the meat pieces and caramelise until nice and brown..
- Peel and chop the onion, add to the meat, caramelise the onions, add the thyme and 5 minced garlic cloves. Peel and grate the carrots and add to the meat along with two cans of tomatoes. Add the tomato paste, and beef stock. Add one bay leaf, season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer, cover with an oven-proof lid and bake for 3 hours at 320°F – 160°C..
- Remove from oven, take out the bay leaf and give it a good mix until all the meat pieces have shredded apart. Taste and adjust seasoning. Boil a large pot of water. Add salt, once boiling. Place your pasta in boiling water cook for two minutes less than indicated on packet (approx 12 minutes). Once cooked, drain and place directly into hot ragu. Mix very gently for 1 minutes and serve. Top with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley..
If you find this Beef ragu pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.