Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Keema puff pastry: (minced beef puff pastry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema puff pastry: (minced beef puff pastry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema puff pastry: (minced beef puff pastry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema puff pastry: (minced beef puff pastry) recipe. To cook keema puff pastry: (minced beef puff pastry) you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema puff pastry: (minced beef puff pastry):
- Prepare of 🌻for Puff Pastry Sheets:.
- Prepare 2 cups of All Purpose flour.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 400 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Get of Water as required.
- Provide of 🌻for filling:.
- Prepare 100 g of Keema (mince) lamb / beef / mutton ).
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
Steps to make Keema puff pastry: (minced beef puff pastry):
- 🌻How to make Pastry dough: Mix flour, salt, lime juice and 2 Tbsp butter and add enough water to make a soft dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes. then take it out roll it into a square shape and place the butter block in the middle and cover it from all sides with then roll out gently with help of rolling pin. Fold out and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Take it out from refrigerator and roll out again, fold and refrigerate again. Repeat the same process 3 times..
- 🌻How to make filling: Heat oil in a pan and saute onion until golden brown and add ginger, garlic paste and green chillies. Add the keema and mix well then add all spices and fry well until all water is evaporated. Cover and cook for 5 mins on a very low flame. Turn the stove off and keep the keema aside until cooled completely..
- Now roll the dough into pastry sheets and cut squares. Add filling, cover and seal it with fork. Give the pastries egg wash to get beautiful golden color on top while baking. Now bake these in a 180°C pre – heated oven for 30 minutes or until you get golden brown color on top. Serve Hot ♨️ with your favourite sauces. Enjoy !.
If you find this Keema puff pastry: (minced beef puff pastry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.