Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent! This is an awesome number for a person who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shank beef soup – tongseng sengkel sapi recipe. You can have shank beef soup – tongseng sengkel sapi using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi:
- Use 600 gram of beef shank.
- Use 1.5 litres of water.
- Get of Paste Spice (using blender to make a paste).
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- You need 3 cm of fresh tumeric.
- Get 5 pcs of red big chillies.
- Provide 2 pcs of candlenuts.
- Provide 1 tbsp of corriander seeds.
- Prepare of Other spices:.
- Get 3 cm of galangal, smashed.
- You need 1 pcs of lemongrass, smashed.
- You need 3 pcs of indonesian bay leaves.
- You need 6 pcs of lime leaves.
- Take of Other:.
- Prepare 50 gr of palm sugar/gula jawa.
- You need 3 tbsp of indonesian dark soya sauce.
- Provide 100 ml of coconut milk (I don’t use it this time).
- Use 1/2 of big cabbage, cut.
- Prepare 2 of big ripe tomatoes.
- Use of Salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, mushroom seasoning powder.
- Provide of Spring onions and fried shallots for garnish.
Steps to make Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi:
- Cut the beef shank into bite size, cook in pressure cooker for 30 minutes until tender. Set aside..
- Spice paste: combine garlic, shallot, red big chillies, candlenuts, coriander seeds and tumeric in your blender..
- Heat some oil in a small pan, stir fry the spice paste until fragrant, add lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves and stir fry until the leaves turn colour..
- Add in the cooked beef shank and continue to stir fry for a few minutes..
- Returned all the stir fry meat and spices back to the beef broth in the pressure cooker. Add salt, pepper, palm sugar (in the photo), indonesian soya sauce and mushroom seasoning powder to taste.
- Add in the shredded cabbage and tomatoes and cook until the cabbage is soft.
- Ready to serve with warm white rice. Garnish with some spring onion and fried shallots.
If you find this Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.