Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables recipe. You can cook beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables:
- You need 500 gms of lean beef fillet medallions.
- Take 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Get 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Provide 1 stalk of green onion.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- Get 2 of medium sized garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of green habanero chilli.
- You need 3 tbls of light soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbls of tamarind paste.
- Take 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
- Take 5-6 of fresh thai basil leaves (chopped).
Instructions to make Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables:
- In a mortar and pestle, grind the ginger, garlic and habanero to form a paste.
- In a bowl, add the beef medallions, garlic, ginger & habanero chilli mixture, tamarind paste and soy sauce. Mix well to combine. Allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
- In a heavy skillet pan, heat the oil over high heat until hot..
- Sear the beef medallions on both sides (for about 1-2 minutes each side)..
- Add the soy sauce to the leftover marinade and pour over the beef medallions. Stir to combine.
- Immediately add the broccoli and cauliflower florets and allow to cook for a further minute or two until the beef cooks to your liking. You can adjust the time when to add the vegetables depending on how you prefer your beef to be cooked. In this recipe, the beef will be medium-well done..
- Finally, add in the chopped green onions and stir to combine..
- Turn the heat off, sprinkle the thai basil and cover the dish until serving time. The heat from the dish itself will allow the thai basil flavour to come out without being cooked.
- Serve warm with a simple white rice or with baked potatoes..
If you find this Beef medallions & cruciferous vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.