Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be something which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. You are also going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits that are related to the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
The initial thing you need to comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat in your body. I ought to mention that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it doesn’t get stored within your body as fat. This also means that you will wind up producing energy within your body from the use of this product, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be advertising coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef madras with garlic naan bread recipe. To cook beef madras with garlic naan bread you need 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Madras with garlic naan bread:
- You need of For the paste.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 25 g of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of small red chilli.
- Take 1 of White onion.
- Use of Spices.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take of For madras.
- Provide 800 g of chump/stewing steak.
- Provide 400 ml of beef stock.
- Take Can of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 of green pepper and 1/2 red pepper.
- You need Handful of coriander.
- Get of For the naans.
- Use 225 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take of For the toppings.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves thinly sliced.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Take Pinch of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 30 g of melted butter.
Instructions to make Beef Madras with garlic naan bread:
- For the paste, blitz garlic, ginger, chilli and onion. Then cook out for few mins in a little hot oil. Add spices and roast (add a little stock if needed)..
- Add the beef and seal on all sides. Add beef stock and bring to the boil. Then add peppers, chopped tomatoes and reduce to a simmer for 40 minutes..
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve. If too hot, add 1 tbsp natural yoghurt..
- For the dough, sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into a bowl. In another bowl, mix together the milk and oil..
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour in liquid mixture. Slowly mix together the dough by working from the centre and incorporating the flour from the edges of the 'well', to make a soft dough. Knead well for 8-10 minutes, adding a little flour if dough is too sticky..
- Place dough in oiled bowl, cover with damp tea towel and leave in a warm place for 10-15 minutes. Form the dough into 5 balls (or less for bigger naans). Preheat grill to medium and place a heavy baking sheet on the top shelf of the grill..
- Roll the dough out thinly into teardrop shapes. Sprinkle over slices of garlic and press into surface of the dough. Place the naans on the hot baking sheet and grill for couple minutes or until golden brown. Put chopped garlic and fresh parsley into melted butter and brush on to naans and serve..
If you find this Beef Madras with garlic naan bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.