Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Corned Beef Hash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef hash recipe. To make corned beef hash you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef Hash:
- You need 300 g of new potatoes, skins on.
- Get of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, preferably cold-pressed.
- You need 2 of banana shallots, chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 of red pepper, deseeded and chopped.
- Get 1 tin of corned beef, cubed.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Corned Beef Hash:
- Par-boil the potatoes for about 10 minutes, the cut them into cubes. Set aside..
- Heat the oil in a largish frying pan to medium-high. Fry the shallots, garlic and pepper for 4-5 minutes or until all is lightly coloured but not burnt, occasionally gently stirring..
- Add the potatoes, gently but thoroughly stirring all together and pressing down to slightly mash. Cook for a further 4-5 minutes, until the potatoes are very slightly browning..
- Add the corned beef and gently break up any cluster with back of a dessert spoon. Cook for a further 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the Worcestershire sauce..
- Meanwhile separately fry two eggs..
- Season the hash to taste and serve onto warmed dishes, with a fried egg on top of each portion. Add any other sauces you fancy (brown, hot or whatever) or none and enjoy your brekkie!.
If you find this Corned Beef Hash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.