Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Brisket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Brisket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the usage of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Another thing I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. On this page we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the usage of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
The first thing you should comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it is going to not turn into fat within your body. I should point out that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel extremely easily, which means it does not get stored inside your body as fat. And simply because this produces energy you need to be aware that this can actually be much better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker pulled beef brisket recipe. You can cook slow cooker pulled beef brisket using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Brisket:
- Use 1 of beef brisket joint.
- Use 3 of carrots, peeled and rough chopped.
- Take 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Take 500 mls of boiling water.
- You need 2 tsp of gluten free beef gravy.
- Take 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Use 4 of bay leaves.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Brisket:
- Put the raw onions on the base of the slow cooker..
- Put the joint on top and scatter the carrots and bay leaves around the edge..
- Mix the boiling water and gravy granules. Mix your corn flour with a little water and pour that into your gravy too. Stir then pour around and over the beef..
- Season with salt and pepper, then cook on low for 7-8 hours. When it’s ready you’ll be able to pull apart the beef with two forks. Do that then stir so the beef is coated in the sauce. Done!.
If you find this Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Brisket recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.