Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat up. You probably know this since you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies recipe. You can have mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies:
- Prepare 400 grams of elbow pasta.
- Get 2 cup of milk in room temperature.
- Get Half of cup frozen green peas.
- Provide Half of cup frozen corn kernels.
- You need 1 of red or orange bell pepper.
- Provide 225 grams of smoked beef.
- You need 200 grams of quick melt tasty cheddar cheese, grated.
- Get 250 gram of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 Tea spoon of italian herb seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use of Black pepper.
Steps to make Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies:
- Cut smoked beef and bell pepper to small squares. Grill them in oven until smoked beef crispy but not burn. About 10 minutes each..
- Meanwhile Cook corn kernels with little water in seprate pot until they are soft. Bring water and salt to boil for cooking pasta in other pot. Mix milk, cheddar cheese, black pepper and herb seasoning in a bowl. Keep aside..
- When the smoked beef and bell pepper cooked through, boil and drain the pasta according to package instructions. In the last 5 minutes of boiling pasta add green peas to cook along pasta.Drain and mix with corn and smoked beed mixture. Now add milk and cheddar cheese and mix well..
- In a big oven proof casserole dish, assemble every thing. First grease with olive oil. Add all the mix in step 3..
- Top it with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven(200 degree celcious) for about 30 minutes or until mozzarella melted and become golden. Serve it with chili sauce and tamato ketchup on side..
If you find this Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.