Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect ‘Kara-age’ Fried Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect ‘Kara-age’ Fried Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Kara-age’ Fried Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent! This is a terrific number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin consuming these health food every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘kara-age’ fried beef recipe. To make ‘kara-age’ fried beef you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook ‘Kara-age’ Fried Beef:
- You need 500-600 g of Lean Beef *Today I used Rump Steak.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Use of Marinade.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Get 1-2 cloves of Garlic *grated.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Chilli OR Pepper.
Instructions to make ‘Kara-age’ Fried Beef:
- Combine all the Marinade ingredients in a bowl..
- Remove unwanted fat from Beef, cut into 2-3cm pieces, and add to the marinade. Massage and set aside for 30 minutes, then drain to remove excess marinade..
- Heat Oil to 170 to 180ºC. Combine Plain Flour and Potato Starch Flour. Coat Beef pieces with the flour mixture, and fry, not too many at a time, in the oil for a few minutes or until nicely browned. *Note: I recommend to fry in relatively hot oil quickly..
If you find this ‘Kara-age’ Fried Beef recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.