Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef shawarma Kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef shawarma Kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef shawarma kebabs recipe. You can have beef shawarma kebabs using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef shawarma Kebabs:
- Provide 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 of small green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of gram flour.
- Get 4 teaspoons of shawarma powder.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 2 Pinches of salt.
- Get of Water/oil (optional).
- You need of Making your own shawarma powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of corriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of clove powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
Steps to make Beef shawarma Kebabs:
- Soften the onions in a pan until soft (you can use oil or an oil alternative if you want, I use a small amount of water once the onions and pan are warm to stop them from burning)..
- Put onions and a bowl and allow to cool (putting them in a fridge speeds up the process)..
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until fully combined..
- Lay out a bit of cling film. Take some of your mixture and shape it into a thick sausage shape. Place onto the cling film (on the left side). Press a skewer stick in the middle of the mixture and wrap the mixture around it..
- Wrap tightly in the cling film and lightly roll into a neater sausage shape. (How many you make depends on the size, I made 5 but they were quite big)..
- Put in the fridge to marinate for 1 to 24 hours (I did it overnight)..
- Take the kebabs out of the fridge and pre-heat your grill/oven/barbeque to it's highest temperature. Allow Kebabs to get to room temperature..
- Unwrap kebabs and place them on a sheet of tinfoil and cook for 15 minutes (or until they're cooked), turning every now and again..
- Take out and serve either on their own, with some food or accompanying a main meal..
- Making the shawarma powder yourself; Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
If you find this Beef shawarma Kebabs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.