Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss the meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe. To cook panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛:
- You need 1-2 tbsp of ready-made Panang curry paste.
- Provide 300-350 g of beef, cut into small cubes or strips.
- Provide 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves (finely slices).
- Get 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- Provide 1 handful of Thai basil.
- Take 1 handful of Thai eggplant or green bean.
- You need 2 tbsp of shredded laser galangal or Kachai (optional).
- You need 2 of finely chopped big red chilli.
Steps to make Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛:
- Heat about 3-4 tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok or pan over a high heat until coconut milk starts bubbling. Add the panang curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add the beef in and cook for a few minutes, then seasoning with palm sugar, fishsauce. Add laser galangal and stir well..
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce if preferred. Add the rest of coconut milk in and stir well. If the sauce too thick you can add some water in..
- Add kaffir lime leaves, half of finely chopped red chilli then Thai egg plant or green beans. Gently stir for a min then add Thai basil. Turn of the heat..
- To serve, place the panang curry in a large bowl. Garnish with the red chillies and finely chopped kaffir lime leaves. Pair with steamed jasmine rice or sticky rice..
If you find this Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.