Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gulai bagar iga sapi (beef ribs bagar curry) recipe. To make gulai bagar iga sapi (beef ribs bagar curry) you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry):
- Take 500 grams of beef ribs.
- Use 4 tablespoons of oil for saute.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Use 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 3 cm of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of lemon grass bruised.
- Prepare 1 of . 250 ml coconut milk.
- Use 1 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- Provide of Ground Spices:.
- Prepare 7 of small shallot.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
- Use 4-5 of red chillies (spicy level deepen on your spicy level).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder or 2 cm fresh turmeric.
- Get 2 cm of fresh ginger.
- Get 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use of Sugar (optional).
Instructions to make GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry):
- Clean the beef ribs then set aside. Heat oil in a frying pan, saute ground spices, add cloves, cinnamon, lime leaves, and lemongrass, stir until smells good..
- Enter the ribs, stir and cover the pan. cook until the meat is tender and the water dries. If the meat is not tender and the water dries up, add enough hot water and continue cooking until the meat is cooked and tender..
- Enter coconut milk and cook until cooked and coconut milk is oily and thickens. Finally, enter the tamarind juice, stir and remove from heat..
- Tips : Serve with rice cake or ketupat or roti or just with normal rice..
If you find this GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.