Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rump Steak with Diane Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rump Steak with Diane Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rump Steak with Diane Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans–seriously–are super beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply eating beans will undo the harmful effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you may not miss consuming meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rump steak with diane sauce recipe. You can have rump steak with diane sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rump Steak with Diane Sauce:
- Prepare of I chopped onion.
- Take of Spray oil.
- Use 2 of rump steaks.
- Take of Steak Spice.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Olive margarine or butter.
Steps to make Rump Steak with Diane Sauce:
- Fry the onions in a little spray oil..
- Cover the chopping board with cling film. Tenderise the steaks. I have a spike tenderiser. Spray each side of the steak with oil..
- Have quite a hight heat for the frying pan. Make a space in the pan by moving onions to the edge. Place steaks in pan hopefully it sizzles when you put them in. Sprinkle with steak spice. How you like your steak is personal so turn when ready. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce. I use quite a lot. We like cooked through. Add butter and baste steaks. Take out and rest for 5-10mins on warm plates..
- We had fryed mushrooms, egg and criss-cross chips..
If you find this Rump Steak with Diane Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.