Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mala Beef Tomato Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mala Beef Tomato Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mala Beef Tomato Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples have lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They contain lots of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%! This is a great number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mala beef tomato noodles recipe. To make mala beef tomato noodles you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mala Beef Tomato Noodles:
- Take 2 packs of instant Korean noodles.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- Take 5 of big spoons tomato paste.
- Provide 3 of big spoons fried garlic flakes.
- Prepare 1 of big spoon butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of small spoon cumin.
- Provide 1 spoon of mala powder.
- Take 2 of big spoons white vinegar.
- Take 1 cube of chicken or beef stock.
- Use of Beef.
- Take 150 g of minced beef.
- Get of Sprinkle of cumin.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of salt.
- Provide of Sprinkle of oregano.
- Provide of Sprinkle of paprika.
- Get of Sprinkle of mala.
Instructions to make Mala Beef Tomato Noodles:
- Put the noodles in boiled water and leave till cooked.
- In a bowl mix beef with sprinkle of salt, oregano, paprika, mala and cumin and all ingredients blend well.
- In frying pan add butter, stock cube and fried garlic and mix until butter start to boil then add beef and start to steer until beef is brown then add tomato paste, cumin, mala and vinegar and mix all well on medium heat.
- Add water and put on high heat, and leave to simmer untill sauce become thickened.
- Add cooked noodles to the beef sauce and mix well, and serve hot.
If you find this Mala Beef Tomato Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.