Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many folks do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using regularly. Another thing I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we are going to be telling you why.
An additional amazing side effect of making use of this sort of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose weight by improving your metabolism. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose some weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss system who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also recognize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your home I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. Something you may or may not recognize is that within a really short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement companies promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pitted plum and beef/lamb stew recipe. You can have pitted plum and beef/lamb stew using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew:
- You need 600 gr of stewing beef cubes 3 cm each.
- Get 2 of large onion, diced.
- Use 3 of table spoons ready to use fried crispy golden brown onions.
- Prepare 3 cm of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Take Pinch of saffron solved in 3 table spoons of hot water.
- Use 250 gr of pitted plums.
- Get Half of cup fresh lemon juice.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Use of Canola oil.
- Take of Plain steamed basmati rice to serve.
Instructions to make Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew:
- In a deep pot, heat the oil. Fry diced onions until they become soft. Add turmeric powder and cinnamon stick and saute few seconds. Now add the beef cubes and saute until no more red. Add enough water. Bring it to boil. Cover the pot.Lower the flame and let the beef simmer for about 3 hours or until tender..
- Now add pitted plums along with salt, pepper, fried crispy onions and saffron. Cover and let it simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the lemon juice and turn off the heat. Stew should be thick with little liquid. Serve it with steamed basmati or iranian rice..
If you find this Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.