Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many men and women do not understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using on a regular basis. Another thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
Something else a lot of you might like relating to this product is that it can actually increase weight loss on account of the point that it increases your metabolism. In relation to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you will discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to drop some weight. This is really great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to lose some weight or for people who are trying to lose weight quicker. Not to mention mainly because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe. To make beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Use of Vegetables and rice.
- Get 2 of carrots cut into matchsticks.
- Use 1 of courgette cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare Half of bag of beansprouts.
- Get Box of shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 3 of large handfuls of Spinach.
- Use 2 of x cooked rice pouches.
- Use 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Cooking sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves finely grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Take of Kimchi slaw.
- Use Half of a red cabbage.
- Take Half of a red onion.
- Take 2 of carrots thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of kimchi paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 300 g of lemongrass beef (see recipe).
- Take 2-3 of fried eggs to serve.
Steps to make Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Prepare the beef according to the other recipe, allowing 1 hour to marinate..
- Finely shred / slice the veg for the kimchi slaw. Mix the kimchi paste, white wine vinegar and olive oil together and coat the veg. Set aside for later..
- Heat a heavy based pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the rice and leave to cook over a medium to low heat for 8-9 minutes..
- Then prepare the veg and mix together all of the ingredients for the cooking sauce..
- Meanwhile cook the veg, one at a time by heating another frying plan, adding 1 tbsp of the cooking sauce and cooking the first veg for 30 seconds in the sauce. Once cooked, place the veg on top of the rice. And move onto the next veg, following the same process..
- Once all veg is complete, add the marinated beef to the pan and cook for 3 minutes (I like mine to be pink) and add to the rice..
- Drizzle the remaining cooking sauce over the rice/ veg pot and fry the eggs..
- Fill a bowl with rice, veg and beef and top with a fried egg..
If you find this Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.