Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bolognese (Tomato & Beef Base) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bolognese (Tomato & Beef Base) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolognese (Tomato & Beef Base) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the best meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has advised you to ingest some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bolognese (tomato & beef base) recipe. To cook bolognese (tomato & beef base) you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bolognese (Tomato & Beef Base):
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need 500 g of Mince: Beef and/or Lamb, or Sausage.
- Prepare 1-2 of Onions, diced.
- Take 6-8 of Garlic cloves, Minced.
- Provide 150 g of Mushrooms, chopped.
- Use 1 tin of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 tin of Tomato Sauce.
- Get 300 ml of Beef Stock and/or Red Wine.
- Get 20 ml of Balsamic / Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 50 ml of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Water (as needed).
- Get of Bay Leaf, Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Red Pepper, Salt, Pepper.
- Provide of Carb of Choice: Pasta, Rice, Potato, Squash, etc.
- Provide of Coriander (for garnish).
Steps to make Bolognese (Tomato & Beef Base):
- Fry garlic, onions, mushrooms, mince alltogether. Add all spices, except bay leaf. Cook for a bit..
- Add crushed tomatoes & Broth mix: Stock, Wine, Vinegar, Worcestershire, Tomato sauce, Water. Add bay leaf. Simmer for 15-20 min. Taste & add spices as needed. Add water as needed..
- Serve with carb choice. Use coriander as garnish..
If you find this Bolognese (Tomato & Beef Base) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.