Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be something that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. Something else I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. On this page we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
For individuals who have difficulties losing weight you are also going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight a lot easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss program who is not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. Not to mention mainly because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
One more thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. Something you may or may not recognize is that within a very short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek beef stifado (wine free version) 🇬🇷 recipe. You can have greek beef stifado (wine free version) 🇬🇷 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷:
- Provide of Marinade.
- You need 3 sprigs of rosemary, de stalked and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 125 mls of cold beef stock (or red wine).
- Use 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide of Beef stew.
- You need 900 g of diced casserole beef.
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need 400 g of peeled shallots, left whole.
- Use 400 g of tinned plum tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Use 100 mls of beef stock.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
Steps to make Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷:
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. Add the beef and stir well to coat the meat, then leave to marinate for 2 hours (or overnight if possible)..
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Add a couple of tablespoons to a flameproof casserole dish and fry the whole shallots over a high heat until they start to colour on the outside. Remove the shallots and set them aside..
- Now brown off the meat in batches, draining off and reserving the marinade. Place the browned beef in a bowl after you’ve finished each batch so you don’t overcrowd your pan..
- When the beef is done and is waiting in the bowl, add the tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, reserved marinade, 100 mls stock to the casserole dish and bring it up to a gentle boil. Give it a stir and add your bag leaves. Add your beef back in, put your lid on and put the casserole in the oven for 1 hour..
- After one hour, gently stir the casserole and add in your shallots. Place the casserole back in the oven for a further hour..
- We served with minted boiled potatoes..
If you find this Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.