Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe. You can cook chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing:
- Prepare of Chilli beef peppers.
- Prepare 280 g of lean mince.
- Prepare 1/2 of finally diced onion.
- Provide 120 g of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of red anaheim peppers.
- Take 1 of red chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 140 ml of passata.
- Get 1/2 glass of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 40 g of breadcrumbs.
- Use 50 g of cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of rapeseed or any other cooking oil.
- Get of Kefir dressing.
- Provide 100 ml of kefir.
- Use 1/2 of avocado.
- Take 1/2 of lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple vinegar.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Handfull coriander.
Steps to make Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing:
- To make a dressing blend all the ingredients from the kefir dressing section.
- If cooking mince on Bbq preheat your pan or skillet setting directly on Bbq. Add in rapeseed oil and then diced onions and garlic straight after. Sweat the onions for 2 minutes stirring ocassionally.
- Add in mince and sear for few minutes. Keep stirring to break up the mince. Add in cumin, oregano and finally diced chilli..
- Add in passata, red kidney beans, water and balsamic vinegar. Let it cooked on medium heat until its reduced down.
- Half the peppers lengtways. Stuffed them with the mince..
- Combine butter, cheese and breadcrumbs. Top the peppers with it.
- Place the peppers directly on Bbq on medium heat and close the lid. Cook it for about 10 min.
- Serve it with salad of your choice and drizzle with the dressing..
If you find this Chilli beef stuffed peppers / kefir, avocado, coriander dressing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.