Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one of the things which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. One more thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. The primary reason for this is that the ingredients which are in coconut oil are easily transformed into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very quickly. And mainly because this produces energy you should be aware that this can actually be a lot better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
Something else I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There’s no doubt that in time businesses will be promoting coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish beef adana kebabs recipe. To cook turkish beef adana kebabs you need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs:
- Get of 🌻For Mincemeat:.
- Use 1/2 kg of beef mincemeat / lamb / mutton.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of All spices.
- Provide 1/2 Tbsp of Cumin seeds roasted & crushed.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Mace powder.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ginger & garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of fried onion.
- You need of 🌻For Coating Kebabs:.
- Provide 2-3 Tbsp of Mint leaves chopped.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green Capsicum finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of Red Capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take of 🌻For Serving:.
- Provide of Thinly sliced red onion.
- Take 2-3 Tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Tomatoes chopped.
- Get of Cucumber chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Sumac.
- You need Pinch of salt & black pepper.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Get of Pita bread (optional).
Steps to make Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs:
- Add mincemeat in food processor and all spices, fried onion,ginger & garlic paste and grind 2-3 times well..
- Transfer in mixing bowl cover and rest in refrigerator about for 20 -30 minutes..
- Pre-heat oven 250°C. On tray or a big flat plate add finely chopped onion,red & green capsicum, green chillies, mint & coriander leaves, red chilli flakes and mix well..
- Grease hands with oil,take a mixture and make kababs of equal sizes on skewers then coat in mixed vegetables (makes 10-12)..
- Bake in pre-heated oven about 10-15 minutes or till cook through completely..
- Take a mixing bowl add all serving ingredients mix well.
- Enjoy ! Adana kebab With sauce & salads. 👩🍳.
If you find this Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.