Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You are additionally going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I want to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
The first thing you ought to understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat in your body. I should point out that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it doesn’t get stored in your body as fat. You should realize that you can use this oil to produce energy for your body and it is going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you might have during the day.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. If you have other oils in your home I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef keema curry recipe. To make beef keema curry you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Keema Curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of large brown onion, finely diced.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, finely diced.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder (not heaped).
- Take 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 2 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander, plus extra for garnish.
- Prepare 500 g of mince beef.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 3-4 of medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters.
- Provide to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Beef Keema Curry:
- Heat the oven to 200c. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Place the potatoes onto the tray and toss with olive oil and a little bit of salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until soft and golden brown. Gently stir once half way through..
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add the beef. Make sure the beef sizzles and fry's rather than stews. Cook through for about 5-6 minutes. Stir frequently..
- Next add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for about another 5 minutes..
- Add all the dry spices, tomato paste and seasoning. Stir until fragrant for about a minute or so..
- Next add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook on low until sauce has thickened for about 60 minutes or so. Stir occasionally..
- 10 minutes before removing from the heat add in the peas and potatoes..
- Remove from the heat and add the coriander..
- Serve with rice and a naan bread. Garnish with coriander. A sprinkle of lime juice can also be added..
If you find this Beef Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.