Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef with aubergines recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef with aubergines recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! This is a terrific number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef with aubergines recipe. You can have beef with aubergines using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef with aubergines:
- Take of Beef sauce.
- You need 400 g of diced beef.
- Get 1 of Onion, diced.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 100 ml of Red wine.
- Prepare of Tomato purée.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 800 ml of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- Provide of Roast vegetables.
- You need 2 of aubergines.
- Use 2 of Peppers.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Beef with aubergines:
- Cut aubergines into 2cm slices, lay on a plate and sprinkle salt on. Turn over and sprinkle on the other side. Leave for 15min. While that is sweating, prepare the beef..
- Mix flour with salt and pepper and coat the beef. Fry the beef until browned. Set aside.
- In pressure cooker, fry onions and garlic in 2tbsp olive oil. Add cinnamon stick, cumin and tomato purée. Add 1 tbsp of sugar and the wine. Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the water. Add thyme and bring back to the boil.
- When the tomato sauce is boiling, add the beef. Close the pressure cooker lid and cook for 1hr15 (longer if you have time)..
- Back to the roast vegetables. Rinse the aubergines very well and cut into 2cm cube. Cut peppers into bite sized pieces. Add both to a bowl with 1 tbsp of vegetable oil..
- Mix the peppers, aubergines and oil so all the vegetables are coated. Place in a baking tray and cook for 20cm at 220oC. Once done set aside..
- When the beef has finished, release the pressure and remove the cinnamon stick. Check the beef to see if it is tender. If not put lid back on and cook for another 20min. If tender add the veg and simmer for 20min.
- Serve with rice and mixed veg.
If you find this Beef with aubergines recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.