Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Guinness braised beef brisket recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guinness braised beef brisket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guinness braised beef brisket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a great number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guinness braised beef brisket recipe. You can cook guinness braised beef brisket using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Guinness braised beef brisket:
- Take of The Brisket.
- Take 2 kg of brisket – big bits of fat trimmed off.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 2 of carrots peeled and chopped into chunks.
- Take 2 sticks of celery chopped.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 can of Guinness.
- Use 500 ml of beef stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of siracha.
- Use 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need of The Garlic mushrooms.
- Get 150 g of baby chestnut mushrooms sliced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Take of Olive oil for frying.
Steps to make Guinness braised beef brisket:
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Chop the onion, carrot and celery and fry off in oil over a medium to low heat until soft in a large cast iron pot..
- Turn up the heat and add the beef to the pot. Sear until brown all over..
- Add the tomato purée, bay leaves, Guinness, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and seasoning and cook for 3 minutes, before putting a lid on the pot and cooking in the oven for approx 4 hrs. Check half way through and add more liquid (water or Guinness if getting too dry).
- Minutes before the end, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan. Crush the garlic and add to the pan. Fry over a medium to low heat until the oil is infused. Then add the sliced mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Remove from the oven and shred the beef with two forks. There won’t be much liquid but there should be enough for loosen. If not, add a splash of water. Then add the siracha, cider vinegar and cooked mushrooms. Taste / season and enjoy with baby potatoes or mash..
If you find this Guinness braised beef brisket recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.