Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – indonesian *can be made vegan recipe. To make sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – indonesian *can be made vegan you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan:
- Get 6-8 of new potato (or what you have in hands).
- Get 2 of burger beef, cut small or about 200 gr mince (optional).
- Prepare of For sambal:.
- Provide 8 of red chilies (deseeded if you dont like spicy) – cut small.
- Get 8 of Thai chilies (optional).
- Prepare 4 of shallots – cut small.
- Take 4-5 of garlic.
- You need 1 of tomato or 6 cherries tomatoes (add as desire if you like).
- Use 1-2 tbsp of brown sugar (or granulated).
- Get 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper (more if you like me).
- Use 1 tsp of chicken/mushroom knorr (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
Steps to make Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan:
- What you need to prepare.
- For potato – clean, cut and fry them – let it cool and put in fridge overnight.
- If you are using mince beef, seasoned with pepper and salt, mixed well. You can make a little ball or leave it as is.
- Skip this for Vegan – Prepare wok, without any oil, stir fry the beef till its cooked – set aside and leave the oil to use in our sambal. (if you use burger, cut them little and fry them) – feel free to put them in the oven too if you like..
- Sambal: in a blender, put the chilli, shallots, garlic and tomatoes. blends till smooth.
- In wok that we previously used, add oil, wait till hot and put the blends mix of sambal. add the salt, brown sugar and knorr..
- Cook this in medium to low, stirring it occasionally. I usually put my timer in 15 minutes. to stirred (as it will stick otherwise). continue till sambal loose all the water, change its colour and thicken. This will take about an hour. You will see the oil will start to separate. If you dont want to use all the sambal, this is when you separate and put in jar..
- Take the cooked potato from the fridge, mixed this into sambal, stirred well, add the mince beef. stirred again, make sure all is coated. sprinkle some lemon juice. and its ready..
- This can be put in fridge up to maybe 3 days..
If you find this Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.