Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the best meats out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sate maranggi – indonesian beef satay recipe. To cook sate maranggi – indonesian beef satay you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay:
- Take 300 g of beef tenderloin or sirloin, cut in to bite sizes.
- Use 15 of bamboo skewers, soaked in a cold water for at least 15 minutes to prevent burning.
- Prepare of Spices to be ground for marinade :.
- Use 4 of shallots.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of kaempferia galanga powder.
- Provide 1 of tumb size fresh ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay:
- Marinate the beef cubes with the marinade paste for at 1 hour and store them in the fridge. But I prefer to do it over night..
- Thread the beef cubes into bamboo skewers..
- Grill the beef to your preference..
- Serve with warm steamed rice and sambal..
If you find this Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.