Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They contain tons of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese beef with ginger and spinach recipe. You can have chinese beef with ginger and spinach using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach:
- Provide 2 of Medium Onions.
- You need 400-500 g of Chopped Beef (or Alternative).
- Provide 1 of Red Pepper.
- Use 1/2 of Yellow or Orange Pepper (for colour).
- Use 1 of Small Bulb Garlic (Approx 5 large cloves).
- You need 1-2 inch of fresh Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Beef Stock Cube.
- Use 1 of Chicken Stock Cube.
- Get 3 Cups of Boiling Water.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Get of Chilli Flakes (Optional).
- Provide of Mushrooms (Optional).
- Take 30 ml of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Take 30 ml of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Provide 200 g of Spinach.
- Use 2 of heaped teaspoons Cornflour dissolved in a dash of cold water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach:
- Finely slice the onions and fry in 1tbsp Olive Oil and 1tbsp Sesame Oil (can substitute if allergic) on a medium heat (4 on a dial 1-6).
- Meanwhile Slice the peppers, finely chop or grate the ginger and peas the garlic cloves….. (Don't forget to keep an eye on the onions, you don't want them to burn!).
- When the onions have lightly caramelised, add the beef..
- When the beef is browned, add the Peppers and Ginger (also add the mushrooms at this point if you wish to include them in your recipe) Continue stirring so that it doesn't catch on the pan..
- Dissolve the stock cubes in a cup of boiled water..
- Add the Garlic and Stock to the pan. Stir, and add a further 2 Cups Boiling Water. Add a good Grinding of Pepper (you can also add chilli flakes at this point if you want to add a little heat to the dish) reduce the heat (to 3) and simmer for approximately 45 minutes until the beef is tender and stock has sufficiently reduced..
- When reduced by approximately half, add Soy Sauce, Maple Syrup and Red Wine Vinegar. Stir, then add Spinach, cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes or untill all the spinach has wilted and darkened..
- Stir in the Cornflour solution, allow to bubble on the heat briefly, then remove from the heat. Add extra salt and pepper according to taste if required..
- Serve with Noodles of choice!! (I like Brown Rice Vermicelli noodles or whole-wheat egg noodles)..
- Adjust accordingly. You could add extras such as baby corn or mange tout, extra chilli or vinegar, mushrooms, broccoli etc! You could alter the sweetener to that of your choice or replace the meat with a vegetarian/vegan alternative. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.