Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people don’t realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this item is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. One more thing I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
Something else a lot of you might like concerning this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the reality that it increases your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for anyone on a weight loss system who is not losing weight as quickly as they would like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also realize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried beef & broccoli with green chillies recipe. To cook curried beef & broccoli with green chillies you only need 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies:
- Get of To prepare the beef:.
- Take 380 g of thin cut beef steaks, sliced against the grain,.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour,.
- You need 400 ml of water,.
- Use of Ingredients:.
- Take 200 g of broccoli, cut into small florets,.
- Get 8 of green chillies, stalks removed, left whole,.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, crushed,.
- Take 1 tsp of hot chilli powder,.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cumin,.
- Get 2 tsp of Stevia sweetener or 1tsp granulated sugar,.
- Provide 400 ml of water,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need of Cooking oil or spray for frying,.
- You need of To garnish:.
- Get of Red chilli flakes,.
- Provide of Low fat quark or Greek yoghurt ,.
- Get of Mango chutney,.
- Provide of To serve:.
- Provide of Bulgur wheat or rice.
Instructions to make Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies:
- To prep the beef make a slurry by combining the water and cornflour until there's no lumps then place the sliced beef into the mixture and allow it to soak for around 15-20 minutes. This will help to tenderise the beef so it's not as chewy..
- Drain off the beef and place upon some kitchen towel to remove excess water. Heat up a large saucepan over a medium high heat and add in 1tbsp oil or some spray oil to cover the base entirely. Once hot add in the beef and begin to fry. After a couple of minutes add in the crushed garlic and dried spices (chilli powder, cumin, turmeric and garam masala), also add the fresh green chillies. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to fry and coat the beef in the spices..
- Add in the tomato paste and stir through, then add in the broccoli florets, and the stevia. Toss together. Now pour in 400ml water and turn down the heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the water has reduced by around 90% and a sauce has been formed..
- Serve up and add the garnishes, eat and enjoy with your choice of sides! :).
If you find this Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.