Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vietnamese lemongrass beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese lemongrass beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real chicken or beef.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese lemongrass beef recipe. You can have vietnamese lemongrass beef using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vietnamese lemongrass beef:
- Take 300 g of sirloin steak (flank steak works well too).
- Get 3 of lemongrass sticks finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of shallots finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of fish sauce (or 1tbsp if you can get Vietnamese fish sauce).
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of siracha.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Vietnamese lemongrass beef:
- Slice the beef, against the grain. Finely chop the garlic, lemongrass and shallot. Add 1/3 of each to the beef, plus the soy, fish sauce, oil, siracha, five spice, pepper and sugar and marinate for 2 hours..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the remaining lemongrass and fry for 20 secs. Then add the shallot and fry for 20 secs. Then add the garlic and fry for 20 secs..
- Add the marinated beef and fry for a minute on each side. Then remove from the heat, cover and leave to rest for a few minutes. Then serve with rice and greens (I stir fried cabbage and tenderstem broccoli with a little garlic, lemongrass, shallot and soy).
If you find this Vietnamese lemongrass beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.