Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe. You can cook mom's beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Get 3 cups of cantonese noodles or.
- Prepare of (3 pkt Ramen noodles), parboiled the noodles first for 3'.
- You need 400 g of ground mince Beef.
- Use 1 tbs of Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine.
- Use of Tofu', cut into smaller pieces, then fried.
- Take 1 tbs of + 2 tbs Rice Bran Oil to fry.
- Prepare 4 cups of green cabbage or chinese cabbage or savoy.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 4 of garlic minced or 1 tbs garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onions, cut 5 cm.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled, grated.
- Take 1/2 of capsicum sliced.
- Provide 3 stalks of celery diced thickly.
- You need A few of brocccoli or 1 zucchini sliced (optional).
- Use 1 of fresh tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- Get 4 tbs of taoco' paste (fermented soya bean).
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Get 2 cube of chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of SAUCE:.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cornstarch dissolved in 2tbs water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbs of Savoury soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of + 2tbs + 2tbs Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need of Sea salt and white pepper powder.
Instructions to make Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Cook the noodles in a pot with boiling water, add the stocks powder and cook 3' then drain, set aside. MARINADE: put in a small bowl the minced beef, add Savoury soy sauce, Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine and oil and mix and then add to coat to the meat and set aside for 10'..
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok over high heat, fry the tofu' pieces, then lift out and set aside. In the same wok add 2 tbs oil, heat and add the onions, stir-fry 2', then add the marinade meat, stir-fry for 3 ' or until just brown. Remove, transfer into a small bowl and keep aside..
- In the centre wok put extra 2 tbs oil, put the onions and stir-fry for 2' then add the cabbage and stir-fry 2'; half way through add the garlic paste, carrot, capsicum, a few broccoli or zucchini, tomato, green onions. Add 4 tbs Taoco' sauce and 1 tbs soy sauce and mix, cook stir-fry till cabbage mostly wilted..
- Put back the noodles, the marinade sauce and the fried beef and stir fry for 1' tossing constantly. Add bean sprouts, 1 tbs sesame oil and 1/2 cup water and with a big spoon tossing all together through 30 seconds or until the bean sprouts just to wilt. Add salt and white pepper. Taste the season. Remove from heat and serve.😍.
If you find this Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.