Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Citrus beef curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Citrus beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Citrus beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Appleas have loads of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Start eating these foods every day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to citrus beef curry recipe. To cook citrus beef curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Citrus beef curry:
- Use 350 g of Beef slices/chunks.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 160 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cups of beef stock + 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of unsalted roasted peanuts (chopped/crushed).
- Take 1 of medium size onion (cut to wedges).
- Prepare 1 of medium size potato (cut to chunks).
- You need 1 of medium size red capsicum (sliced thinly).
- Use 140 g of green beans (equal to 1 small rice bowl).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Citrus beef curry:
- Heat the oil on a pan, stir in curry powder and bay leaves. Saute until its aromatic..
- Add in the beef and onions. Brown the beef and onion, stir for 2 mins until beef and onion thoroughly coated with spices..
- Add in the beef stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, peanuts and potatoes. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender (uncover)..
- Add in the green beans, and capsicums, cook until veggies are tender. Taste the curry and adjust to your liking. Turn off the heat and your curry is now ready to serve. Garnish with extra peanut and fried shallot (so it looks pretty)..
If you find this Citrus beef curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.