Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Garlic Rump Steak with Onions. 🤗 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Garlic Rump Steak with Onions. 🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Garlic Rump Steak with Onions. 🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my garlic rump steak with onions. 🤗 recipe. You can cook my garlic rump steak with onions. 🤗 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Garlic Rump Steak with Onions. 🤗:
- Take 1 of large Rump Steak.
- Take 1/4 of of a Onion.
- Use 2 of Vine Tomatoes sliced.
- You need of Some Iceberg Lettuce.
Steps to make My Garlic Rump Steak with Onions. 🤗:
- Add 4 Garlic Cloves to 1 Tbls Butter mix then add to a large non stick pan heat up..
- Next add the pounded Rump Steak on top of the butter then turn over for the butter to stick on the other side. Turn over after 2 minutes 4 times. Simmer on low for 3 minutes then turn over and repeat..
- When near to done how you like it add the slices of onion..
- Add iceberg Lettuce to a serving plate add sliced Tomatoes then add the Steak and Onions. I have mine Medium rare. Add a further 15 minutes on high if you want it well done..
If you find this My Garlic Rump Steak with Onions. 🤗 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.