Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boeuf Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boeuf Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They contain loads of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boeuf bourguignon recipe. You can cook boeuf bourguignon using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Provide 2-3 oz of bacon, streaky or back.
- Take 400 gms of Diced Beef.
- Use 1 of tblsp plain flour.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 4 of banana shallots.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 100 gms of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 300 ml of beef stock (I use 2 stock cubes).
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get of Bouquet of Garni.
- Provide of Salt & fresh ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Preheat oven 150° fan. Add chopped bacon to flameproof casserole. Cook, stirring occasionally til crisp and golden brown..
- Cut meat into cubes. In a plastic bag season flour, then add meat and shake til meat coated in flour. Remove bacon from casserole. Add oil to casserole, heat and then add meat. Cook quickly stir to brown all sides. If you only have small casserole do this in batches. Remove from casserole and add to bacon..
- Add butter to casserole. Peel shallots and cut in half. Add to casserole. Grate in the garlic. Don't let the garlic burn. Slice mushrooms and add to casserole in about 5 mins. Cook for another 5mins. Return meat and bacon to casserole. Add stock..
- Bring to boil, add Bouquet of Garni and bay leaf. I always stir here to get the little pieces, that were stuck to the bottom, loose for their flavour. Cover and put in oven for 1 1/2 hours..
- Serve with Rice or mash, both lush..
If you find this Boeuf Bourguignon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.