Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the healthiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has advised you to consume some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish at least two times each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coto makassar (makassar beef soup) recipe. To cook coto makassar (makassar beef soup) you need 40 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup):
- Prepare 200 gram of beef.
- Use 200 gram of tripe, boiled.
- Prepare 100 gram of beef heart, boiled well.
- Take 1 of . 4 litters of rice washing water.
- Prepare 4 of lemon grass bruised.
- Use 3 of salam leave (bay leaves).
- You need 150 gram of groundnut (fried and mashed).
- Get 3 tablespoon of cooking oil for sauting.
- Use 4 cm of ginnger.
- Use 1 tablespoon of beef broth powder.
- Take 4 tablespoons of vegetables oil.
- Prepare of Ground Spices:.
- You need 7 pieces of candlenuts roasted.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander roasted.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin roasted.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Take of For The Steamed rice with herbal (Buras/ Burasa).
- Get 500 gram of rice washed and drained.
- Take 1 of litter coconut milk.
- Take 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 of Salam leaves (bay leaves).
- Get of Banana leaves, for wrapping.
- Use of String, for tying.
- Get of For the Sambal Goreng :.
- Provide 500 gram of peeled potatoes, peeled, cut into cubes and washed.
- Provide of Cooking oil, heated.
- Provide 250 gram of beef liver, washed.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ground red chilies.
- Take 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 100 gram of stink bean (optional).
- Use 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Get of Ground Spices:.
- Use 5 of of candlenuts.
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 6 of red chillies.
- Provide 5-7 of bird's eye chilli (optional).
Steps to make COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup):
- For the Coto Makasar: Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the spice paste until fragrant, then add to the broth, add the powdered broth, refined beans, bring to a boil. Then add beef stew, tripe, liver and heart of beef with rice washing water, add lemongrass, galangal, ginger and bay leaves until tender..
- For the Buras/ Burasa (steamed rice with herb) : Boil rice, coconut milk, salt and salam leaves until the rice is half cooked and tender. Fill banana leaf with 2-3 tablespoon rice, roll up and fold both ends. Take 2 buras, arrange them with fold facing each other on the inside and tie with string in 3-4 place. Steam/ boiled for about 1-2 hour until cooked..
- For the Sambal Goreng : Fried potatoes with oil until it changes colour and a lot of tender. Drain. Boiled beef liver to the outside and it solidifies and not chewy, remove and drain. Sized diced potatoes. Set aside. Saute the minced chilli spices together until fragrant and not runny, add the bay leaf. Add salt and sugar, to taste. Put the potatoes, beef liver, and the stink bean. Add the coconut milk and stir well until combine..
If you find this COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.