Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy beef noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy beef noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Appleas have lots of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8%! That’s a great number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef noodles recipe. To make spicy beef noodles you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy beef noodles:
- Provide 200 g of beef.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Marinade.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Take 1 tin of baby corn.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of spring onion.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 2 of squares of egg noodles.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster/mushroom sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sambal oelek.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
Instructions to make Spicy beef noodles:
- Slice the meat into thin strips, put in a bowl and mix well with baking soda. Let marinate for 30 minutes and rinse well in cold water. (Marinating the beef in baking soda is optional, but it does make it really nice and tender!).
- Put the beef back in the bowl with the soy sauce, garlic and ginger and leave for at least 20 minutes – over night is the best!.
- Slice carrots, onion and spring onion finely. Cut baby corn in smaller pieces..
- Boil noodles for about 5 minutes and rinse with cold water. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl..
- Fry the meat for a few minutes (until it's done) and set aside. Fry the carrots and onions until they're done to your liking. Add the egg and stir frequently until it's cooked and scrambled..
- Add meat, spring onions, baby corn, noodles and sauce to the pan and fry for another couple of minutes..
- Plate up and enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy beef noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.