Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Minced Beef Hotpot 🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Minced Beef Hotpot 🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples have many minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my minced beef hotpot 🤗 recipe. You can cook my minced beef hotpot 🤗 using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Minced Beef Hotpot 🤗:
- Take 1 tsp of Butter.
- Take 1 of medium Onion.
- Get 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Use 300 g of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried Sage.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Boiling water.
- Provide 1 of Dried Beef Stock.
- Get 1/2 tin of Tomatoes crushed.
- Get 3 of Carrots diced.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of frozen sweet Peas.
- Provide ,1 cup of Frozen Broccoli.
- Provide 4 of Medium potatoes sliced in scallop shaped.
Steps to make My Minced Beef Hotpot 🤗:
- Add the butter to a deep heavy based pot with a lid. Add onions then add the garlic fry for 1 minute.then add the minced beef fry until coloured 5 minutes..
- Next add the Sage, Basil and chilli powder fry for 2 minutes..
- Next the water, stock cube sprinkled in..
- Next add the carrots, Broccoli and peas stir in bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Preheat the oven 180°C.
- Next peel and slice the potatoes slice them thin..
- Add the potato slices all around and cover to the middle, If the mixture appears too dry add 1/4 Cup of being water stir in..
- Add little salt and using a spray. Spray all the potatoes with a little oil. I used chilli oil. Add to the oven for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are nice and browned on top..
- Serve hot and enjoy.
If you find this My Minced Beef Hotpot 🤗 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.