Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef ragù recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef ragù recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef ragù recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s something else that’s important to realize about this product and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are associated with the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may be using. The reason for this is the fact that the ingredients which are in coconut oil are easily transformed into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. You should understand that you can use this oil to create energy for your body and it’s going to also provide you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may possibly have each day.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you might or may not realize is that within an incredibly short period of time there will be vitamin supplement businesses advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef ragù recipe. To make beef ragù you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef ragù:
- Take of olive oil, for frying.
- You need 1 of onion, peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, peeled and finely diced.
- Take 2 sticks of celery, finely diced.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced.
- You need of flour, for dusting.
- Prepare of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide 400 g of beef diced braising steak.
- Prepare 100 g of pancetta.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 5 of cm/2in strip of orange rind.
- You need 375 ml of red wine, preferably Italian.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Get of Large pinch of dried oregano.
Instructions to make Beef ragù:
- Preheat the oven to 150C/300F/Gas 2..
- Season the flour with salt and pepper and lightly coat the beef in the seasoned flour. Add some olive oil to a frying pan set over a high heat and add the coated beef pieces. Fry until the meat is golden-brown on all over. Set cooked beef aside..
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof, heavy-based pan or casserole, set over a low-medium heat. Add the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic..
- When the vegetables have softened, add the pancetta, bay leaf and orange rind to the pan. Cook for about five minutes until much of the pancetta fat has rendered and the vegetables have browned a little around the edges..
- Pour the red wine into the frying pan used to brown the meat. Cook over a medium heat, scraping the bottom of the pan to loosen any charred bits of meat..
- Add the browned beef to the vegetables..
- Add the tomato purée to the ragú and stir it through. Cook for two minutes stirring regularly to avoid burning..
- Pour the warm wine into the ragú, add 200ml/7fl oz water and bring to a simmer. Scrap the bottom of the pan to loosen up and burn on food. Add the oregano and stir through..
- Put the lid on the pan and place in the preheated oven for 1½ hours, or until the meat is meltingly tender and the liquid reduced. Check once or twice in this time and stir to prevent the meat on the surface drying out..
- I serve with mashed potatoes.
If you find this Beef ragù recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.